Siete, Inc. is a Colorado based corporation with distinct ties to heavy civil construction. Siete, Inc. is a venture recently founded by Baxter Kirkland who has over 35 years of successfully completed projects throughout numerous US States, including Hawaii and USVI ranging from $500,000 to $41,000,000. Siete, Inc. is owned by Baxter W. Kirkland and his wife, Brianna D. Kirkland.
Mr. Kirkland has a long and respected history in the Heavy Civil realm with his family-owned companies Kirkland Construction and RBK Construction. Baxter has accredited history with the following agencies:
• Federal Highway Administration (Central Federal Lands)
• Federal Highway Administration (Eastern Federal Lands)
• Corps of Engineers
• Department of Defense
• Bureau of Land Reclamation
• Natural Resource Conservation Services (SCS)
• Colorado Department of Transportation
• New Mexico Department of Transportation
• Texas Department of Transportation
• Kansas Department of Transportation
• Wyoming Department of Transportation
• Numerous City and County departments of various states
Siete owns over 30 pieces of forestry and mining equipment. Siete regularly rents/leases and retains a strong relationship with all major manufactures/dealers of forestry and mining equipment.
Siete currently employs 30 personnel.
Siete business model focuses upon Heavy Civil Construction, with disciplines in forestry, land reclamation, stream restoration, mining and infrastructure.